Adjusting frame lock 2018 and newer models
2.5mm Allen Wrench
This page will guide you on how to adjust the frame lock found on 2018 and newer ZiZZO bikes. From time to time, you may need to adjust your frame lock. This set of following instructions will help guide you through this adjustment process.
Before we begin it is recommended that you have an open and unobstructed work space. The use of a bike stand is recommended but not required.
First identify the frame lock type. If your frame lock is different please refer to our previous guides for frame lock adjustment.
1. Once you've correctly identified the frame lock, fold the bike so that it is folded half way.
2. Next, "unlock" the adjustment bar by using a 2.5mm Allen wrench to loosen the retaining bolt on the underside of the black frame lock lever.
The retaining bolt should be LOOSENED and NOT REMOVED.
3. With the retaining bolt LOOSENED and NOT REMOVED, use the Phillips screw driver to adjust the frame lock bar. Rotate left or counter clockwise to tighten. Rotate right or clockwise to loosen the frame lock.(Each time only turn 1/16 of turn. Don't over do it.)
MAKE SURE THE SCREW DOES NOT UNTHREAD, BUT RATHER TURNS THE WHOLE ADJUSTMENT BAR. IF THE BAR DOES NOT MOVE, USE AN ADJUSTABLE CRESCENT WRENCH TO TURN THE BAR.
4. Test the frame lock by closing the frame lock. The frame lock should close with a "SNAP" or "POP".
5. Once you have adjusted the frame lock to your liking, tighten the retaining bolt with the 2.5 mm Allen wrench.