Reports show airline travel has plummeted 70 percent this spring and summer - unsurprisingly, but the great American road trip is booming – if it ever really went away. In fact, RVShare, one of the leading RV rental companies in the US, reports a summer surge of 650 percent in rentals this summer. As all kinds of cross country travelers and roadtrippers continue to keep rolling through Labor Day, we’re witnessing our own boom at ZiZZO too. In the number of customers old and new who are telling us ZiZZO is the bike that was made for the open road.
· Packs Smaller than a Suitcase: we designed ZiZZO to fold easily and into a tight, small footprint. Imagine another bike that takes up less room than the average travel bag for a few days on the road.
· The Only Off-Road Folder: ZiZZO’s aren’t just for zipping around town. We made them light and strong, but also added features like 1.9” Kenda off-road tires that can handle rough road surfaces, campgrounds, and dirt roads. Don’t expect them to climb a mountain but they’ll get you on your way most days.
· Ready to Ride and Roll on a ZiZZO as it ships ready to ride. Simply unpack, unfold, and get going. If you’re a current owner, you’ll know they need minimal tune-ups and are always ready for the open road and adventure.
· Adjustable for Multiple Riders: nobody wants to haul a ton of bikes with them on a road trip when you might just want a casual ride or two. Every ZiZZO provides easy adjustment for handlebars and seat post so that pretty much any rider in the family or your group can personalize the fit for their ride. One bike -many rides.
· Smart, No-Hassle Features: ZiZZO bikes (varying by model) feature smart, hassle-free, and time-saving features. Quick-release wheels if you want to pack your bike even smaller. Rust-resistant components for long life in any weather.
· No sacrificing comfort: We didn’t leave comfort by the wayside either. With bike geometry similar to traditional big bikes, our upright riding position is designed to help any rider of any age ultimately feel comfortable on the open road.
Comments will be approved before showing up.