NEW WORLD SPEED RECORD:
AND IT WAS DONE ON A SMALL WHEELED BIKE!
On Tuesday, September 18th, 2018 the world speed record of 167 MPH; (set in 1995; also, on a small wheeled bike), was soundly beaten by Denise Mueller-Korenek at 183 MPH on a 17” wheeled bike!!!
Here at ZiZZO Headquarters, not a week goes by where we don’t get a phone call asking us if a small wheeled bike can actually ride like a “big” bike. (Yes, if you call us, you will speak to a real, live person!)
Time and time again, we say, “YES IT CAN!”
Besides being faster, there are numerous advantages to small wheeled bikes and speed is not the only one:
- Smaller wheels are quicker accelerating: Stop and go traffic? No problem!
- Smaller wheeled bikes are more agile; commuting to work? Navigate around cars and pedestrians more quickly!
- Strength; Smaller diameter wheels are inherently stronger than their bigger counterparts.
- Fit: Smaller wheels fit a wider range of riders.
- Size and weight: Smaller wheels? Smaller bike! Its lighter, fits in more spaces!
Want to learn more, CLICK HERE
Ready to buy? CLICK HERE