No Products in the Cart
YOUR ZiZZO STORY ON FACEBOOK CONTEST!
Post your video or blog of your REAL, PERSONAL ZiZZO Experience on the ZiZZO Facebook Page for a free ZiZZO tee and a chance to win a ZiZZO Carrying Bag ($95 Value)! Non-transferable.
All entrants will receive a ZiZZO T-Shirt (in order of entry received; while supplies last).
Winners will receive a ZiZZO Carrying Bag ($95 Value)! Prize is non-transferable.
- Only 1 entry per person
- Must live within the 48 contiguous United States
- Video must be 1-3 minutes in length and include ZiZZO bike appearance
- Blog must be 500-2,000 words and include at least one personal photo with ZiZZO Bike
- Entries that do not meet the time or word count specifications will not qualify
- Must send link to blog or video to Deborah@ZiZZO.bike by 9AM PST on Monday, July 26th, 2021 to be included in the
Tuesday, July 27th Inaugural Posting on our Facebook Page.
*If you do not currently have a platform to blog on, you can use the ZiZZO Forum page: https://www.zizzobike.com/forum/adventures-with-euromini-1
- Any entries received after 9AM PST on July 26th, 2021 and before 10AM PST August 9th, 2021 will be added to our FB Page at the discretion of the ZiZZO team.
- By entering this contest, you give ZiZZO Bikes the right to post your content on their social media channels.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF RULES ETC: Friday, July 23rd 2021
CONTEST RUNS: Tuesday, July 27th – Monday, August 9th, 2021 10AM PST
WINNERS ANNOUNCED: TUESDAY, AUGUST 10TH, 2021
HOW TO ENTER:
Email link to blog or video to: Deborah@ZiZZO.bike at your convenience; however, first come, first posted.
HOW TO WIN:
All QUALIFIED entries will receive a free T-Shirt (in order of received entry; while supplies last).
The post that receives the most likes by 10AM PST Monday, August 9th will receive a FREE ZiZZO Carrying Bag ($95 Value).
The post that receives the most shares by 10AM PST Monday, August 9th will receive a FREE ZiZZO Carrying Bag ($95 Value).
ONLY 1 prize per entry. If one entry receives both top likes and top shares, a carrying bag will go to the second highest post.
Thank you for your question. I’d like to begin by mentioning ZiZZO’s guiding principal, the reason we started: To make cycling easy, affordable and fun! Part of that philosophy is expressed in our pricing.
We actually DO have a travel case: Hard shell, wheels, safe enough for air travel. You can view it here:
It has all the features you mentioned and at a fraction of the cost of other travel cases (third party cases can range from $500-$800 for something comparable to the ZiZZO Travel Case).
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you for reaching out to us from Japan! Unfortunately, ZiZZO Bikes are only sold within the Contiguous USA. We hope to partner with international vendors soon!
Hello. I’m emailing from Japan. I’d like to buy the ZiZZO LIBERTE model, but I can’t because it’s sold out. Can I buy from Japan?
You need to make a cheaper hard shell, on wheels, case for taking on airplane.