The Swiss Alps is a 26" full-sized MTB built tough enough for the trail that can fold down small enough to fit under your office desk or the trunk of any car. The Swiss Alps features a rugged suspension fork, Shimano 21 speed drivetrain, disc brakes for quick stopping down those steep hills and quick release wheels for an even smaller folded bike. Whether headed for the trail or the park, the Swiss Alps will get you get there.
- Full Size 26" Mountain Bike
- Folds to a compact size to fit in your SUV, truck, boat or RV
- Front and Rear Disk Brakes
- 60mm Front Suspension Fork
- 21-speed; 3x7 Rear Derailleur Protector
- Front Chainring protector and works as stand when folded
- Front and Rear Shimano Revo Grip Shifters
- Shimano Drivetrain & 26"x2.1" Mountain Bike Tires
Please note that the Swiss Alps will need some parts installed (seat post, pedal handlebar, and front wheel) and may require some adjustments to the brakes and/or shifting. If you are not familiar with these installations or adjustments, you can contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-346-6360; M-F 10:00-5:00 PST.
The cost associated with installation and or adjustments are not covered under warranty or by EuroMini/ZiZZO. If you decide to have any work performed by your local bike shop other than warranty work, please note that these costs are borne by the customer.