Full sized 26” wheels and wide 2.1” tires make sure the Swiss Alps rides comfortably on any terrain you decide to ride on.
Folding Joint & Framelock
The frame and stem locks, were created with safety and strength in mind. Both are designed using a "vice grip" locking mechanism. Meaning the more locking force on the folding hinge the tighter it's locked with a secondary safety lock that snaps in place to prevent any accidental unlocking when riding.
Mechanical Disc Brakes
Front and rear mechanical disc brakes with 160mm rotors provide powerful and precise stopping.
60mm Suspension Fork
A standard feature of modern mountain bikes, the fork provides improved traction and helps smooth out the ride.
- WHEEL SIZE: 26 inches
- SPEEDS: 21 speeds
- WEIGHT: 34 lbs
- FOLDED SIZE: H-41" L-36" W-17"
- RIDER HEIGHT: 4'8" - 6'3"
- MAX LOAD WEIGHT: 240 lbs
- FRAME: LUC-574 Aluminum alloy
- FORK: 60mm travel suspension
- HANDLEBAR: 31.8; 6º sweep; Aluminum Alloy
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Aluminum alloy; Cartridge type; Sealed bearing
- GRIPS: Ergonomic PVC, Aluminum locking ring
- FRONT HUB: Aluminum, Dust Sealed hub; Black Anodized 32h w/ quick release
- REAR HUB: Aluminum Alloy; Black Anodized; Dust Sealed; 32h; 7 Speed cassette style w/quick release
- SPOKES: 14G stainless steel
- RIMS: 26” Aluminum Alloy; double walled; 32H black anodized
- TIRES: Wanda all terrain tires 26”x2.1”
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Revo 3 speed left, 7 speed right grip shifter
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney 7 speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney
- CRANKESET: Aluminum Alloy; 170mm; Black Anodized w/ 24/34/42T aluminum chainrings w/ cover
- BOTTOM BRACKET: 68X122 Neco Sealed Cartridge Bottom Bracket
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tourney 7 speed freewheel 14-28T
- CHAIN: KMC 7 speed HG compatible chain
- PEDALS: 9/16" resin platform pedals
- FRONT/REAR BRAKE: Mechanical disc brakes 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Aluminum alloy levers
- BRAKE CABLES & HOUSING: Jagwire CGX-SL cables & housing